(20-32 hours per week – with no benefits)
Recruitment period: Opens May 2, 2022 and extended to July 1, 2022.
Post of Duty: Sixth Judicial District Court, Hidalgo County, NM.
Start Date: Contract starts on or about July 18, 2022 and ends on September 30, 2023.
Compensation: $24.038/per hour, dependent on funding, commensurate with experience and educational background. Current funding expiration date: September 30, 2023.
Work Hours: Normally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, with some work required after 5:00 pm, on weekends and holidays.
Mail or Email Resume to:
Angelic Muñoz, Court Executive Officer 2/Chief Procurement Officer
Sixth Judicial District Court
Silver City, NM 88062
Email c/o: [email protected]
Some Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, coordinate, organize, network, collaborate, plan, implement, direct, execute, and manage a Pilot Project known as the Hidalgo County Community Response Team, aimed to improve the court and community response to those with mental illness and substance misuse intervention needs, to improve outcomes for individuals involved in the justice system by providing opportunities for intervention that results in diversion from and/or successful exit from the criminal justice system.
- Familiarity with crisis intervention, social services, probation, or law enforcement background is preferred.
- Other duties as assigned and including to locate funding options to continue and sustain the project after funding formally ends on September 30, 2023.
- Education: Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Criminal Justice, Business or Public Administration, social sciences, social services, probation, law enforcement or a related field.
Education Substitution: Two (2) years of experience, performing advanced
executive level administrative or project management assistance may substitute for education on a year for year basis.
- Experience: Three (3) years of experience as a program specialist, legal office specialist, and/or administrative assistant.
Experience Substitution: Secondary education in a related field may substitute
for up to one (1) year of experience. Thirty (30) semester hours equals one (1) year of experience